For more than 20 years, the Dittrich Law Firm has served individuals and families throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area as a versatile and principled legal resource.
Attorney Greg Dittrich genuinely recognizes that emotions and frustrations often play a key role in divorce and family law matters, perhaps moreso than any other area of law. This is why we deliver personal and caring attention focused on helping our clients resolve complex disputes through a rational, common-sense process, while achieving the best possible results.
A Full Spectrum Of Services Families Need Most
Our firm focuses on services that individuals and families need, including:
- Divorce: Including amicable property settlements, mediation services and contested divorce litigation
- Children's issues: Including custody, parenting time for divorced and non-married parents
- Support judgments: Including child support obligations and spousal support (alimony)
- Post-divorce modifications: including changes in child support and alimony awards
- Domestic violence protection: We also help clients who find themselves in danger from domestic violence during the divorce or other family law process.
In addition to handling matters in family law court, we also provide services families need in the area of estate planning, including wills, trusts, probate administration and legal instruments such as advance health care directives and powers of attorney.
Straight Talk and Empathy Are at the Heart of Our Services
The forthright approach we take is a strength of our practice. Our clients benefit from:
- A practical focus on the long-term interests of your family
- Our commitment to truly understanding your challenges and goals
- A determination to find creative legal solutions that meet your need — amicably when possible, through mediation, and in court if necessary
Personal Attention to the Issues Most Important to You
Dedicated lawyer Gregory Dittrich will give your case the attention and energy it deserves. We want to help you make sound decisions and pursue positive outcomes on essential issues such as child custody and parenting time. We also work hard to achieve fair, efficient resolution of pivotal financial issues like property division and spousal support. In all situations, we are prepared to recommend solutions that make sense for you.
Also Serving Clients In Woodbury And Throughout The Twin Cities East Metro
Call our offices in Oakdale at 651-315-8002 or toll free at 888-335-2125, or by email.