Gregory D. Dittrich holds a Bachelors of Science in business administration from the University of Minnesota and a Juris Doctor from the University of North Dakota School of Law. He has served as a law clerk with the U.S. Justice Department, the U.S. Army and the North Dakota Attorney General’s office. He served as a litigator as a special assistant attorney general with the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office, the Fabyanske Law Firm and created the Dittrich Law Firm, P.A., in 1996. He founded the Family Mediation Center, Inc., in 1999 as an alternative dispute resolution option for parties seeking to control their legal fees in disputes.
Mr. Dittrich’s practice includes an emphasis in the areas of family law, alternative dispute resolution, estate planning, parenting time expediting and civil litigation.
Mr. Dittrich and his wife, Loretta, live in Woodbury, Minnesota. He enjoys parenting his son, Andy, and is a step-father to Sarah, Nick and Ana. Greg enjoys camping, biking and woodworking.
Mr. Dittrich has been a volunteer for the National Ski Patrol for the past 30 years, a Lions Club member and board member, a board member for various YMCA branches, a volunteer attorney for the Christian Legal Aide program at the Union Gospel Mission, and has served on numerous boards and organizations in the Twin Cities. He recently completed his fourth and final year as the president of the Christian Legal Society of Minnesota and as president of the Minnesota Christian Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Estate Planning
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Minnesota, 1987
- U.S. Federal Court, 1987
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D. - 1987
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.S. - 1982
- Major: Business Administration
Past Employment Positions
- Minnesota Attorney General Office, Special Assistant Attorney General, 1987 to 1991
- U.S. Justice Department, Law Clerk
- U.S. Army, Law Clerk
- North Dakota Attorney General's office, Law Clerk
- Fabyanske, Svoboda, Westra, Davis & Hart, P.A., St. Paul, MN, Attorney, 1991 to 1993
- Minnesota Attorney General's Office, St. Paul, MN, Special Assistant Attorney General, 1987 to 1991
- North Dakota Attorney General's Office, Bismarck, ND, Law Clerk, 1987 to 1987
- Family Mediation Center, Inc., Founder
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer for the National Ski Patrol
- Member and Board Member, Lions Club
- Board Member for Various YMCA
- Volunteer Attorney, Christian Legal Aide Program, Union Gospel Mission
- President, Christian Legal Society of Minnesota
- President, Minnesota Christian Lawyers
- Knights of Columbus, Member
Our Focus Is On Your Family
Representing Clients In Woodbury and the St. Paul area.