View Navigation Blog

None Archives

How to maintain a noncustodial relationship with your kids

Ending a marriage is hard enough, but when both parents are concerned about the feelings of their children, the situation can be heartbreaking. If your ex ends up as the custodial parent and you become the noncustodial dad, it will be a rough adjustment for your kids to not see you every day. Fortunately, there are ways you can stay involved and build relationships even as the noncustodial parent.

Email Us For A Response

Start By Setting Up A Consultation We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Law Firm, P.A.

600 Inwood Avenue North Suite 200
Saint Paul, MN 55128

Phone: 651-315-8002
Fax: 651-731-2307
Saint Paul Law Office Map