Wills & Trusts
Your financial assets are your family’s legacy. At the Dittrich Law Firm, P.A., we take pride in our commitment to protecting our clients’ financial well-being.
The Right Twin Cities Lawyer For All Your Minnesota Estate Law Needs
We offer a full range of Minnesota probate and estate planning services, including:
- Wills, drafted, revised and updated
- Trusts, including living and testamentary trusts, special needs trusts, revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Powers of attorney, including medical POAs and durable powers of attorney for legal and financial matters
- Living wills, advance health care directives
- Probating an estate, handling final affairs, resolution of will contests and trust disputes
- Analyzing your current estate plan and recommending strategies following a divorce or major life event
Attorney Greg Dittrich will work hard to earn and maintain your trust in every matter related to estate planning, asset preservation strategies, probate and protecting your vulnerable loved ones. Led by Greg’s more than 20 years of experience, our firm offers the highest levels of personalized services and dedication to meeting every family’s objectives.
To help maximize efficiency and reduce costs, we make productive use of current technology to simplify the process for you and hold costs down.
Greg Dittrich assists clients in St. Paul, Minnesota, and communities throughout the Twin Cities metro, including Woodbury and Stillwater.
Call Us Today
Our Focus Is On Your Family
Representing Clients In Woodbury and the St. Paul area.